Mississippi Pot Roast
- 1 pressure cooker
- 3-4 lbs chuck roast
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Au Jus mix (1/2 packet)
- 2 tbsp Ranch dressing mix (1/2 packet)
- 6 med pepperoncini de-seeded and diced into 1/8 inch pieces
- Pour melted butter in the cooking pot for the pressure cooker.
- Add chuck roast to the pot.
- Sprinkle Au Jus mix and Ranch dressing mix over the chuck roast
- Remove stems and seeds from the pepperoncini, and dice pepperoncini into 1/8 inch pieces. Add pepperoncini to the pot.
- Cook 2- 2 ½ hours in the pressure cooker.